Wednesday, April 11, 2012

My favorite things 1

So I have a few things that I just love, love love! I thought I should share those with you!

I love avocados, they are one of my favorite things! I like them simple, just a little lemon juice and salt, that's it!


Eat it just like that, it's my favorite way to eat avocado.
But that's not what the post is about! The post is about my favorite sandwich!

Let's get started!

Start with good bread. Not like just plain old bread from bunny or whatever. Good bread, like out of the bakery. It's not expensive and it lasts a while and you can slice it how you like it.
I love hummus on a sandwich. It's so much better for you than mayo and so much more flavorful! I picked jalepeno, cilantro hummus. If you haven't jumped on the hummus bandwagon, do come...join the darkside, it's nice here!
Add some avocado and sprouts. There are lots of different kinds, I like alfalfa! They add some great, great flavor!

Add a little provolone and some tomato! If you wanted to you could add a little bacon or turkey or both!
This is a go to meatless sandwich for me. I LOVE it!

Add your own twist!



 


No comments:

Post a Comment