Thursday, December 29, 2011

MERRY Christmas!

My kitchen is weeping (Like a little girl) after looking at all the fantastic goodies that Santa brought for it to play with.


Holy McMoley! Do you know how many things that I have made in my head? Countless, I tell you!

We also got some organization cabinets to organize his Army stuff and my kitchen stuff. And so you know how it goes. When you are cleaning is when your house is at the absolute worst! Add into that unpacking from a 11 day vacation and Christmas. That makes for my house looking like your scariest nightmare! It's insane!

BUT, whenever we get it all together I will be cooking up a STORM!

Folks, I hope that your Christmas was full of the Spirit and lots of good eats!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like Santa was very good to you! ;) Matt and I just got home last night so we'll have to get together soon. Unfortunately, I got sick in Chicago (just a cold, I think, but I haven't had a voice for the past 2 days) so I'll have to let you know when it's safe! I'm glad it sounds like you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete