Wednesday, August 3, 2011

I don't like chicken

As a general thing.
The taste is just not something that I'm fond of. I also don't like the consistency much either.
BUT, the hubs likes it so I'm trying to learn to cook it and like it to. It's going ok so far.

Tonight we had Chicken and Rice Casserole , and I must admit that it was pretty good.

I love onions!

This is my first time working with water chestnuts. Very easy to work with, a little oddly smelly.

Mix, mix, mix. This takes a much bigger bowl than I originally thought.

Hey MA, when's dinner ready?

Look at how colorful and tasty!
In the background is extra chicken that was made into chicken salad!
Look at me, thinking ahead!


2 comments:

  1. It's all about how you cook the chicken and the spices/flavors you use! Some of my favories: chicken with blueberry chutney (ahhhh-mazing) and chicken stuffed with goat cheese. YUMMMM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the suggestions! William says he needs to eat chicken and fish alot more often to help him with PT in the mornings. I've tried this amazing chicken burger from Giada, that was good. I tried the Hot Chicken and Chips Retro (forgot to take pictures) too. I'm finding that if I can make the chicken a part of the recipe, but not the main part of the meal I can handle it better.

    ReplyDelete