Wednesday, August 24, 2011

I heart baking

I love to cook.
But I have found that I love love to bake.
If you cook a steak, in the end it's still a steak.
But when you combine flour and eggs and sugar that could turn in to anything...a cake, bread, rolls...whatever you want.
And I do get a kick out of throwing a little of this and a little of that into a pan and seeing what comes out, but there's also this other side of me. The totally organized and control freak part that likes knowing that I need exactly 1 2/3 cup of something added to 1 tsp of something and it all comes out.
So the husband likes muffins so I've started trying out different flavors so he doesn't get burned out on all blueberry.
This week was Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins.

Note to self; use something other than a white bowl.

Mushed up bananas, mmmm

We're dark chocolate folks so this is lovely dark chocolate!




Look at all that muffin goodness!

Ohhhhh Boy!

These were so good. They aren't too sweet (as I'm not a big sweet fan) they stay soft and moist. They are low calorie! The husband has a muffin, a half a banana and yogurt for breakfast. MMM MMM good!

No comments:

Post a Comment