Friday, September 2, 2011

Feeding other people

is kind of weird to me.
I'm totally ok with throwing stuff around and coming up with something for just us. But to then take that food to other (especially people I don't know) is a little weird.
Research and Development found a lovely recipe for me to take for snacks to PWOC this week.

So Pink Lemonade Cupcakes it is!

Apparently I forgot to take pictures!

I am in love with making things without the help of cake mix now.

Get it to your favorite color pink!

I had to go get an ice cream scoop to channel my inner Cupcake Wars. But seriously it is so much easier and much less messy like that.

Apparently I totally left out making the icing at all. It was just a simple icing recipe. I will have to venture to trying to make buttercream icing one day though.

Hello! Cupcake!
**I couldn't find any of my pastry bags or tips so this is icing a la ziploc bag.**
These cupcakes were fantastic. I am not a fan of sugary sweet stuff, this was such a good balance of sweet and tart.



No comments:

Post a Comment